Here is a list of code snippets I want to share with anyone interested in.
WPF Binding and INotifyPropertyChanged Speed Test [C#][WPF][.NET]
A sample WPF 4.0 application containing 5 implementations of data bound objects supporting property change notification:
- based on DependencyObject
- INotifyPropertyChange with hardcoded string as property name
- INotifyPropertyChange with hardcoded EventArgs as property name
- INotifyPropertyChange with property name resolution using Expression Tree
- INotifyPropertyChange with property name resolution using cached anonymous class and Expression Tree
The application allows to run performance test against all aforementioned implementations. There are also some well-known techniques illustrated, such as attributes, late binding, value converters, data template initialization hooks.
This is an extension to ATL's CSMTPConnection class with ESMTP and authentication support. Methods added are self-descriptive and do not require extensive comments:
There are two more helper classes in addition. CMimeHTML makes the deal with HTML-formatted messages easier, CMimeMessage2 is a support to CMimeHTML.
EnumerateGroupUsers Sample [C#][.NET]
.NET 1.1 C# sample that shows how to enumerate and get all users belonging to a group in Active Directory.